Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brennan Dickenson

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ipswich are skint though, and dropping like a stone. They also like picking players up from their neighbours, presumably because they're cheap- see also Freddie Sears.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yeah, I mean compare him to the forward we're signing. Best of luck to him.

Are we? You're more hopeful than I am.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No idea how good he is. I imagine he is a very different player to the one that left us 3 or so years ago. Would guess he has developed.

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
"Dickenson had previously scored four in 78 games for Gillingham after joining from boyhood club Brighton."

Poor reporting from the BBC, he's from Dorset and we poached him from Dorchester

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I remember when we played Colchester in the League Cup, Dickenson played well and someone in front said we should sign him up. Lol. I couldn't resist pointing out that we already had.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
No idea how good he is. I imagine he is a very different player to the one that left us 3 or so years ago. Would guess he has developed.

Played against us last year in the cup and looked pretty good, tbh.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Decent club, Decent manager just no wealthy chairman to bankroll huge losses. They have to cut cloth accordingly. Tough job competing against all the prem relegated sides and teams like us, Derby, Sheff Wed etc etc etc

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
He has played very well for Colchester on the few occasions I have seen them this year. We cannot forget that they are in League 2 though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here