Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Stood up, giving the boys some encouragement. Was told to sit down by a lady behind us.

I'll now take bets on what minute they left.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
80th minute?

Beaten to it, so I'll change to 79th.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It depends where it happened I suppose. If it was in a sitty-down sort of place then standing up in front of someone for more than a few seconds is unkind.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Stood up, giving the boys some encouragement. Was told to sit down by a lady behind us.

Same friday night ! She then spent the rest of the game looking at her phone and left on 85 minutes. Dont sit in N1G by any chance do you ?

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

I reckon you should have been sent off for denying her a clear game-watching opportunity.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Probably left early because the prick in front kept standing up and spoiling her view.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Surely it's time the club realised the potential for a sit down shut up section , free puzzlers with every ticket purchased should fill it up nicely .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
East Upper cleared the stand on 84 minutes and I don't understand why. Here we are, top of the league and 11 points clear of third and they leave.
On the standing up, she has every right to ask you to sit down I'm afraid. I've got 'fans' next to me who change every game and spend most of the time recording on their phone, they don't know GOSBTS and never stand for anything. But having paid their money they are welcome.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here