Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Can't be easy for him this season. Every time he's been called upon, he has delivered though.

He was absolutely furious with him self when he squandered the chance handed to him by Solly....
Then,,,, What a hit!!
Scenes.

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can't be easy for him this season. Every time he's been called upon, he has delivered though.

He was absolutely furious with him self when he squandered the chance handed to him by Solly....
Then,,,, What a hit!!

Not sure that squandered the right word: he had to stretch for it. I thought he was more annoyed because Knocky was giving him an earful and he realised that he should have left it.

But what a strike that was, nearly took McGregor's hand off - one of the goals of the season

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
plays his part. Should have come off last sub as he was finished, had no more left in tank. Towell should have come on.

But what a goal

Well played sir

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Not sure that squandered the right word: he had to stretch for it. I thought he was more annoyed because Knocky was giving him an earful and he realised that he should have left it.

But what a strike that was, nearly took McGregor's hand off - one of the goals of the season

Was he giving him an earful, I thought he gave him a hug

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is a player who might improve and do rather well in a higher league. Reasonable pace. Decent control. Good upper body strength. Decent shot. Reasonable aerial ability. He's not Giroud but he has some of the same traits.

scooter1

How soon is now?
The fella behind me tonight thought he was shit all night, even after he'd scored. I'm not the confrontational type, but the guy was talking bollocks. Hemed worked hard tonight and lacked support, as whoever was picked to play 'the number 10 role' was not supporting him enough. We were a little patched up tonight, but got the points against a team who had come for a draw and were probably wasting time on th coach before they arrived in Sussex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't ask for a better back up striker at this level to be honest. Clearly has a great attitude also.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The fella behind me tonight thought he was shit all night, even after he'd scored. I'm not the confrontational type, but the guy was talking bollocks. Hemed worked hard tonight and lacked support, as whoever was picked to play 'the number 10 role' was not supporting him enough. We were a little patched up tonight, but got the points against a team who had come for a draw and were probably wasting time on th coach before they arrived in Sussex

I'm often highly critical of old Tomer for two reasons:

1. His shots are always too tame
2. He often doesn't have the work rate of a Baldock or even Murray of late

Neither were true today. Led the line excellently.

Follow it up with a strong showing in the Cup and Chris has a selection decision for Huddersfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here