Think he had a go at the lino

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was going mad at the lino for appealing for the corner that never fully went out of play

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Ref was pointing at Lino when booking him. I thought he was treading a fine line for a second yellow for the time he took to leave the pitch and constant chat to the ref

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Definitely for what he said to the lino. Unfortunately for Knocky, the whole of the ball didn't go over the line, but he was furious.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
It was for the run in with the lino. The ref pointed back to where it took place when waving the card. The sub must have been The first break in play.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Talking of yellows, from my vantage point in WSU, I thought their yellow in the first half for the challenge on Kayal was a bit harsh. It did look like a 50:50 ball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Talking of yellows, from my vantage point in WSU, I thought their yellow in the first half for the challenge on Kayal was a bit harsh. It did look like a 50:50 ball.
There may well have been a little bit of 'afters'.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Yep he went batshit at the lino who had just made a rare correct decision that the Cardiff player kept the ball on. Silly.

Took about few mins for play to stop and the car to appear.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Yep he went batshit at the lino who had just made a rare correct decision that the Cardiff player kept the ball on. Silly.

Got to be a bit of frustration too with the way Cardstiff played and just tried to thwart him and us from the start with the Ref allowing them to d!ck around...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I must admit giving out yellows for all the back chat and bollocks has made the games more enjoyable. I don't miss all that gobbing off bullshit at every decision. Now there is a good flow to the games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here