Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** off Warnock

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Most negative side I have seen us play all season. Time wasting and feigning injury from the 1st minute. Got what they deserved in the end, no points.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Totally agree. Actually spoilt the game. The justice of them losing is great. And the irony of him and his team and fans moaning when Stockdale time-wasted is brilliant :lol:

SHGK

Jan 6, 2016
Agree, spoilt the game........until Tomer fired one in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Absolutely. The worst team I've seen since the Adkins Reading team from a few seasons ago.

Really shite house, feel a bit for the Cardiff lot who have to put up with watching that soul destroying guff every week.

Very happy we won.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not entirely unexpected though is it? He's been doing this for 40 years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've never seen a striker manmark a centre back until today. Now that's the sign of a negative team. Although is was fairly clever as Dunk very good on the ball. Duffy will never have a game with that much time on the ball...

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Is it a surprise that Warnock,-or any manager-, with an inferior team would employ negative tactics? Better teams than Cardiff will try this at the Amex ( and at home) to thwart the Albion..

Not gonna work, is it.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
We've got them at the weekend.

Well done on the result against them as I cannot stand Warnock teams.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I've never seen a striker manmark a centre back until today. Now that's the sign of a negative team. Although is was fairly clever as Dunk very good on the ball. Duffy will never have a game with that much time on the ball...

Did same in the home game too.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Do you think the players enjoy that sort of approach? If I were a pro I'd be gutted if Warnock was my manager, every week you've got to do that? Imagine the training sessions, I bet it's endless time trials to ensure you walk at a set pace when taking a throw in, etc.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What super pi**es me off is the officials. The entire 1st half f*ck was said by the ref but when Stockdale started a few cheeky time wasting moments the ref gave it the big one telling him to hurry up.
The f*cking FA are useless. Same as that Yellow card for taking your shirt off being the same yellow for nearly ending a players career type tackle. Ridiculous officiating sometimes.

We won though, so f*ck Welshy Warnock

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here