Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy Martin..back to the TT with Honda.

D

Deleted member 2719

Mad as a box of frogs,:mad: but you got to love him.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
You just get the feeling that one day it won't end well for him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
hope this doesnt mean his world record attempt has been abandoned? watched that on TV, man is invincible.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
As mentioned in other posts i hope this does not go wrong for Guy who, has had his fair share of TT and other racing related crashes.

Thing is, once a racer always a racer and with such a competitive package he could run very close to the top riders.

One thing is for sure ......it wont be for a lack of effort. Having met him a number of times at various BSB venues he is one of the most likeable riders in the paddock.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
John McGuiness as his wing man too, if Bozza has a spare £2.5k he could get an NSC logo on his helmet :blush:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As I posted before I just don't think he is quite as good at the Island as, for example, Michael Dunlop or John McGuiness and it might all go very wrong.

I do think that at his age if he was good enough he would have won a TT (even a Superstock) by now.

Fingers crossed for everyone who takes on the Mountain Circuit, my Dad raced there from 1948 to 1957 and emerged unscathed but a lot of his fellow riders didn't.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its shaping up to be a great year. The youngsters get better and faster each year and there are loads of old hands.

Guy is a contender no question. I'd love to see him get a win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here