Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Task Ahead

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it means we don't get shite like this, the sooner Rotherham overtake us, the happier I'll be.

theboybilly

P20 W9 D6 L5 will give us 90 pts which would be difficult (but not impossible) for most of the chasing pack to achieve. I can see Albion getting those 9 wins fairly comfortably but in all honesty I cannot see us losing 5 from here on in. Not with the spirit in this side. It would take a collapse the like of which I've never seen in 55 years of following football

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
P20 W9 D6 L5 will give us 90 pts which would be difficult (but not impossible) for most of the chasing pack to achieve. I can see Albion getting those 9 wins fairly comfortably but in all honesty I cannot see us losing 5 from here on in. Not with the spirit in this side. It would take a collapse the like of which I've never seen in 55 years of following football

If there is one thing that the Albion have taught me in my 28 years of following - it is that the Albion can manage anything

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
OP has been edited.

I take it that it was another one of those ridiculous threads from someone who has forgotten we haven't actually been promoted yet?

No, it was actually to try and put things into perspective with 20 games remaining !

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Or just post a picture of the league table, as that is all we need to know at this point.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win the next 6 and then bumble along at relegation form of averaging a point a game for the next 14 games.

57 + 18 + 14 = 89

Just enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here