Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert FIFA 17 TOTW 19 Inform

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
For anyone interested.......look what's coming tomorrow! ( fingers crossed )

ff0b8c783fa1838a15a5bca815fd6a48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
just started playing FUT with my 8 year old and clearly we still have a lot to learn. Can I ask a question, he already has Knockaert normal player in his team and he is 75 rated. Will it get upgraded to this black 81 rated form card automatically or will ours just stay the same? If not how would I get this as Im guessing itll cost 20000 coins ???? and he doesnt have anywhere near that many

Help

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
just started playing FUT with my 8 year old and clearly we still have a lot to learn. Can I ask a question, he already has Knockaert normal player in his team and he is 75 rated. Will it get upgraded to this black 81 rated form card automatically or will ours just stay the same? If not how would I get this as Im guessing itll cost 20000 coins ???? and he doesnt have anywhere near that many

Help

I think (and this is only based on playing it a few times) that yours will stay the same and you have to hope that you get it in a pack, or go on to the auction thing and try and get one cheaply.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Help

The inform and standard cards are seperate. In forms will go for a min of 10k as that's their discard value, so the IF Knockaert will be over 20k.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The inform and standard cards are seperate. In forms will go for a min of 10k as that's their discard value, so the IF Knockaert will be over 20k.

This, but with his lack of pace I'd expect him to drop under 20k. I am so so desperate for him to get one, he'll fit right in between Pogba and IF Giroud with no chemistry loss!

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
This, but with his lack of pace I'd expect him to drop under 20k. I am so so desperate for him to get one, he'll fit right in between Pogba and IF Giroud with no chemistry loss!

You have Pogba and Giroud IF cards :eek: how many packs did you have to open to get them ??

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You have Pogba and Giroud IF cards :eek: how many packs did you have to open to get them ??

I have been using a Bronze Pack Method, have you heard of it? If not just google it, I've been making about 10,000 coins a day just dicking about on my phone to afford people like IF Giroud who goes for 30,000 coins.

Pogba however is a different story, they released 100k packs, the all 24 rare player packs? I put 20 dollars in and got SIF Higuain and the IF Alba from that week! Never had such pack luck in my entire life, so I sold them both and got Pogba, lol.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
For anyone interested.......look what's coming tomorrow! ( fingers crossed )

ff0b8c783fa1838a15a5bca815fd6a48.jpg

OK, for the older people here, and the hard-of-thinking; what's that all about and what does it all mean?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Where have you got this from? Haven't played UT in a while but this may just convince me to start playing again if true!
It's just on a couple of reliable account for predicting TOTW. No guaranteed but very likely.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So you can spend real money and get improved players that you can then use online?

You don't necessarily have to spend real money. You build up coins by playing matches which you can use to buy players, extend contracts etc and also to buy "packs" of cards which if done correctly means you can gain more coins without spending actual cash. I only know this because my son got an Xbox 1S with FIFA for his birthday just before Christmas. I'm useless at the game but he's pretty good.

Spending real money is the quickest / easiest way though. Like with loads of games these days.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
So you can spend real money and get improved players that you can then use online?

Sort of yes, but it's also very much down to luck. With real money you can buy packs - you can then sell the players you get in the packs for coins to use on other players. So how many coins you have, when gained from real money, is all down to how lucky you are with the players you manage to get from the packs that you buy.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Help

EA want to fleece as much money as they can from players so the answer is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Am I the only one who hasn't got a bleedin' clue what this thread is about? Christ I'm old :-((

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Is that our first ever player over 80 rated?

That's progress.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here