Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves & Wigan cannot be moved

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sky are bound to show these games, mainly because it will be here that the promised land arrives. As they are scheduled for a Friday & Monday will Sky move only the time? Worth noting the dates either side are Champions League games and so we wont be asked to play Thursday or Tuesday.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Sky are bound to show these games, mainly because it will be here that the promised land arrives. As they are scheduled for a Friday & Monday will Sky move only the time? Worth noting the dates either side are Champions League games and so we wont be asked to play Thursday or Tuesday.

The joys of easter weekend fixtures. Who knows the fun and games sky could have with those

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If the Wigan game gets moved from the BH Monday, to the Tuesday, I shall have a full on Michael Douglas Falling Down style meltdown.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wouldn't bet on it. They might move one of them to the weekend, meaning that the other has to move to allow sufficient gap.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I have to go to a family party in Devon on the Sunday and, if there is a chance of winning promotion, I'm leaving at 9 o clock to get to the Amex in good time. If sky move it to later I'll be happy, if they move it to earlier I will be missing the party.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

You have to remember that we will be in the FA Cup Semi Finals the weekend after as well.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
At a wedding on the day of the Wolves game. Be quite happy if that is on tv as another of the guests has sky mobile on their phone. Don't think either game will get moved day wise, just a possible time change.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here