Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray is the dirtiest player in the Championship

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
To be fair, this report makes a pleasant change from them reporting on the imminent arrival of a KILLER FREEZE, unprecedented levels of immigrants, or a ludicrous new conspiracy theory on Diana's death.

Haha agreed, every year the express has an article along the lines of "POLAR BEARS WILL BE SPOTTED IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE THIS JANUARY AS THE UK PREPARES FOR THE NEXT ICE AGE"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha agreed, every year the express has an article along the lines of "POLAR BEARS WILL BE SPOTTED IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE THIS JANUARY AS THE UK PREPARES FOR THE NEXT ICE AGE"

At least twice. December was supposed to see the Snow Chaos To Ruin Christmas. Then of course there's the predictions of Deadly Heatwaves every couple of months as summer approaches.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Other than that rags seriously patronising statement about the Championship, another paper that only remembers football since 1992...

THE CHAMPIONSHIP is a rough-and-tumble league but who is the dirtiest player in 2016/17?

... an average of just over two fouls per game is hardly earth shattering. At least we have a forward that gives as good as he gets.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I feckin' HATE those clickbait articles that force you to click 20-odd times to see the full list. They can poke it up their arse.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I feckin' HATE those clickbait articles that force you to click 20-odd times to see the full list. They can poke it up their arse.

The worst ones are the ones that are like " 20 PICTURES THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE" and then a picture of an Aeroplane photoshopped going in to the moon.... Who are they?!? Why don't they want me to see it!?!?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
To be fair, this report makes a pleasant change from them reporting on the imminent arrival of a KILLER FREEZE, unprecedented levels of immigrants, or a ludicrous new conspiracy theory on Diana's death.

Are you saying that Desmond's given up on using his organ to publicise Big Brother?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The worst ones are the ones that are like " 20 PICTURES THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE" and then a picture of an Aeroplane photoshopped going in to the moon.... Who are they?!? Why don't they want me to see it!?!?

Twitter is always awash with that shit. "Watch this young mum get refused entry to McDonalds. WHAT SHE DID NEXT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Twitter is always awash with that shit. "Watch this young mum get refused entry to McDonalds. WHAT SHE DID NEXT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE"

I think you need to cull your "following" list. :p

I do see a lot of that crap on random (generally newspaper) websites, but fortunately not on Twitter.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that rag they call the Express

I wouldn't recommend it. I got shit under my keyboard and now every time the fan comes on the house smells like a Croydon khazi.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I think you need to cull your "following" list. :p

I do see a lot of that crap on random (generally newspaper) websites, but fortunately not on Twitter.

Yeah, I'm puzzled every time I hear that sort of complaint against Twitter. You choose who to follow - just don't follow the crap. :shrug:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

At least there was an option to start slide show to avoid doing that, too often these types of lists don't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here