Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours Karanka has been sacked by Boro...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Funny, I was just thinking the other day that his annual meltdown had come a bit early this year (had a go at the fans after their latest defeat).

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
A mate text me saying Richard Keys has tweeted it... He has blocked me so can't see....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Aitor Karanka has accused Middlesbrough’s supporters of having a short memory and says they contributed to the 3-1 defeat at home to West Ham.

The Spaniard’s bizarre tirade is sure to anger fans, who had roared their team forward during the closing stages. Karanka was not happy, saying: ‘I was really upset with the last 10 minutes because we didn’t play in the way we know how and it was because the atmosphere was awful""

"The fans demanded a lot of the players. They don't know how to play that way. Playing that way we didn’t create one chance. The team was broken on the pitch. They need to understand where we were last season, two seasons ago. I think the players deserve more respect. They demanded too much. When you have thousands of people asking for long balls, in the end we have to play long balls, and it’s a style we don’t know to play".

"I said, I think last season, that they have a small memory. If I was a player and the crowd leaves five or 10 minutes before the finish, and three years ago the team was going to League One, I would feel not good".

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
A mate text me saying Richard Keys has tweeted it... He has blocked me so can't see....

Did you ask him if he'd smash it? :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bit of a bummer for Patrick Bamford if he does go. Floated around aimlessly for two and a half seasons now, failing repeatedly on loan: finally gets a permanent move to the one decent club he's succeeded at...and the manager who signed him goes :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Probably... I can't really remember... I don't really do twitter!

Awful man. Can't bear him, nor his drunk Scottish sidekick.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Aitor Karanka has accused Middlesbrough’s supporters of having a short memory and says they contributed to the 3-1 defeat at home to West Ham.

The Spaniard’s bizarre tirade is sure to anger fans, who had roared their team forward during the closing stages. Karanka was not happy, saying: ‘I was really upset with the last 10 minutes because we didn’t play in the way we know how and it was because the atmosphere was awful""

"The fans demanded a lot of the players. They don't know how to play that way. Playing that way we didn’t create one chance. The team was broken on the pitch. They need to understand where we were last season, two seasons ago. I think the players deserve more respect. They demanded too much. When you have thousands of people asking for long balls, in the end we have to play long balls, and it’s a style we don’t know to play".

"I said, I think last season, that they have a small memory. If I was a player and the crowd leaves five or 10 minutes before the finish, and three years ago the team was going to League One, I would feel not good".

Thank God for Chris Hughton.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

cant work out if he's critising the fans for giving some atmosphere or conceding he doesnt have a clue how to manage a team so they just listen to the crowd instead.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...r-aitor-karanka-sorry-criticising-supporters/

This from the Telegraph in the last hour or so seems to suggest entirely the opposite to the hairy old creep's tweet.

Just for you EK:wink:
2017-01-23-22-59-27--1704392342.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here