Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wednesday highlights

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Saw this a few days ago and was thinking about starting a thread about the awful commentary team. I mean obviously they are biased northern monkeys, but their commentary is awful and quite often what they are saying isn't what's actually happening. Makes me quite lucky we have Andrew Hawes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saw this a few days ago and was thinking about starting a thread about the awful commentary team. I mean obviously they are biased northern monkeys, but their commentary is awful and quite often what they are saying isn't what's actually happening. Makes me quite lucky we have Andrew Hawes.

:thumbsup: :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Typical massive co commentator. We really dominated the first 10 mins of 2nd half then they had a 5 min spell of dominance which meant they were completely bossing the game for him - then they continued dominating 10 v 11 (no shit) :lol:

Also first time I'd seen Bannan kick the ball too far so jump on the floor as Duffy slid beside him - exactly as I thought from WSU that! Hutchinson was complaining about first yellow for completely wiping Hemed out - what a little bundle of anger :lol:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I suffered the full 90 with them both.

Highlights were as follows:-

- Brighton Palace is a ridiculous manufactured derby due to distance.
- We were moaning about the playoff system. (got a point on this one)
- The fact they beat us over 2 games quite clearly meant we weren't good enough despite the points difference (no mention of injuries, suspensions or what happened during either game).
- They both seemed astounded their player stretchered off was being applauded by home fans
- Dunk was trying all 2nd half to put another in for them.
- Because our fans were loud means we think we're already promoted.
- Our ball boys are trained well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a six minute version here which are somewhat ... different

That's ****ed up. I didn't notice during the handshakes, just saw Knockaert's first attack and thought 'that was down the right', so then took a closer look and the names and numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here