Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lloyds TSB

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Any other customers of Lloyds TSB been experiencing major difficulties in accessing their online banking portal ?
Made 8 attempts to Log-In in the past fortnight and only connected twice.
No explanation or even a mention on their Homepage of any ongoing issues and a Google News search shows only a couple of very brief stories of 'Denial of Service Attacks.'
How can a major UK bank and its customers continue to function in such circumstances ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Almost certainly cyber attacks that have been going on for about a month.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Any other customers of Lloyds TSB been experiencing major difficulties in accessing their online banking portal ?
Made 8 attempts to Log-In in the past fortnight and only connected twice.
No explanation or even a mention on their Homepage of any ongoing issues and a Google News search shows only a couple of very brief stories of 'Denial of Service Attacks.'
How can a major UK bank and its customers continue to function in such circumstances ?

I'm a fellow customer, I could try it for you. What's your login details?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I haven't seen any problem. However I do use the Lloyds Bank app on my phone and iPad.

Hit BBC news pages now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38715909

Thanks for putting up that link, herein lies the problem for me ;

"At the time, the bank was adamant that the "vast majority" of users were able to gain access to their accounts and move money around as normal.

It's likely that systems engineers blocked all internet traffic from overseas locations where the attacks seemed to be coming from, halting the disruption at least temporarily before the attackers switched their activity elsewhere."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here