Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread FULL of Chris Hughton fist-pumping and saying "You Beauty"

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Chris Hughton, one of the coolest, calmest most well-respected men in football. A true gent of the game.

But behind those calm eyes lies a BEAST which he lets out (for no more than 4 seconds) after the Albion score an important goal. It takes control and makes little Chrissy's fist PUMP and teeth CLENCH. "You Beauty!" it bellows! Then, as if nothing had ever happened, the inner animal returns from whence it came.

After Sidwell's late winner vs. Forest:
INRcLWC.gif

After Knockaert equaliser vs. Birmingham
KdvEMtr.gif

After Murray's winner vs. Birmingham
NN9jURx.gif

After Knocky's late winner vs. Wednesday
EnSI6mj.gif

You beauty Chris. You absolute BEAUTY :bowdown:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
:clap: Brilliant. :clap:

I love when he grudgingly accepts a hug after the winner at Birmingham with a look of 'calm down son' on his face. Priceless.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Total class. The sort of dignity, professionalism and conduct that Palace could only dream about having in one of their managers.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What is great is that he is about to lose it then within a second calms himself back down, brilliant control as even with a late winner there is still time to see the game out and jobs to be done. Calmness personified.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I very much hope that, *if* we can do it this season, Chris finally unleashes his inner animal.

It being traditional to have some sort of parade in such circumstances, I'd like to see him drunkenly running along the Kings Road in just his pants ahead of the the team bus, waving a giant flag that says "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, DELIA!".

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I very much hope that, *if* we can do it this season, Chris finally unleashes his inner animal.

It being traditional to have some sort of parade in such circumstances, I'd like to see him drunkenly running along the Kings Road in just his pants ahead of the the team bus, waving a giant flag that says "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, DELIA!".

Enough of your fantasies. :lol:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Could watch those all day. An Albion legend in the making here people.

#Hughtonforever

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like the fact that he pronounces "any" as "Annie".

I don't even know why this pleases me, but it does.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

why should he have his pants on....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
why should he have his pants on....

Because this is Brighton, and I imagine the residents would be utterly horrified at the thought of a huge street parade in front of thousands of spectators, led by a man triumphantly prancing around in the sunshine with his naked body on show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here