Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To anyone who thinks beating Cardiff will be easy.....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Was thinking 4 points from Wednesday and Cardiff so a draw wouldn't surprise me and they're a bit of a bogey side as mentioned:)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Was thinking 4 points from Wednesday and Cardiff so a draw wouldn't surprise me and they're a bit of a bogey side as mentioned:)

Yeah same here...although I was thinking it would be the other way round!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
If we'd played them when we were first scheduled to I think we'd have done them. Since then as I thought would happen (screw you cosmos) they have started to find a bit of form. So playing them now is a harder task than when the original game was drawn to play.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Not seen anyone suggesting it was going to be easy where did you get that idea from

Well it was more for those who thought because Cardiff are near the bottom then we should be winning it, they are in form and NW has got them playing well.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Their form has picked up, but it has coincided with a run of games against teams in the bottom half, whereas we've played Sheffield Wed, Leeds and Fulham.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If we'd played them when we were first scheduled to I think we'd have done them. Since then as I thought would happen (screw you cosmos) they have started to find a bit of form. So playing them now is a harder task than when the original game was drawn to play.

Indeed won the last three. As Leeds discovered yesterday there are no easy games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Going to be tough, certainly.

I just hope we come out the blocks absolutely flying. An early goal will mean they have to change their approach.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Should have King Kayal back to freshen up the starting XI.

Let's hope Murray's card is overturned tomorrow as well.

Last edited:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Their form has picked up, but it has coincided with a run of games against teams in the bottom half, whereas we've played Sheffield Wed, Leeds and Fulham.

Sunny side up statage. I like it.

What perhaps bothers me about Tuesday is with a smaller crowd and higher percentage of said crowd being expectant after Friday we need to start on the front foot otherwise the nerves might spread from the stands to the pitch and that wont help.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Any Neil Warnock side will be organised and difficult to beat but if we are at our best we should have too much for them.

Anything less? well we saw what Brentford did to us at the Amex so lets hope hope for another strong Albion performance and 3 points for the good guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here