Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC article using the SAM predictor between now and the end of the season....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Groundbreaking thread. Definitely hasn't been discussed before.

Apologies if fixtures checked back a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Sorry, probably being unnecessarily abrupt but seen this 'table' mentioned on 2/3 different threads, Leeds point total prediction is bizarre, they will get far more

Yes I have to say a couple of the totals surprised me.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
A computer will presumably predict results based on matches played to date so us and Newcastle would obviously be nailed on for promotion. However in the real football universe I think we all know it doesn't really work like that

This is why I can never understand these things. If they're just using data from what has already happened then of course it is going to predict similar results at the end.

Even predictions based on stats such as chances created/conceded per game, they can all easily change with injuries, with loss of confidence etc.

el punal

A computer will presumably predict results based on matches played to date so us and Newcastle would obviously be nailed on for promotion. However in the real football universe I think we all know it doesn't really work like that

Back at this time of year in 1996 Newcastle were top and 12 points clear of Man.Utd in second place. It was then Fergie played mind games with Kevin Keegan and the rest is history.

I think I'll stick with the one game at a time brigade - much more sensible dontcha think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here