Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fog alert!!!!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Tuesday's nights forecast is for Fog here in Buggers Hill! Hope it's not the same over the other side of the Beacon? As if there's not enough to worry about! More meds please Nurse!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BBC forecast for B&H currently saying...

London and South East England
Forecast Summary
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday
Mist and fog likely Tuesday and perhaps Wednesday

With such wickedly cold weather under clear blue skies at the moment, a correction would indeed appear imminent. Fingers crossed for non-fog.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The 3rd person who has mentioned this, but still no confirmation from internet weather forecasts :shrug:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
6 to 7 mph of breeze forecast shiould be too much for thick fog

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, just looked. The fog warning for Falmer is for monday between 1am and 10:30 am. :shrug:

That's odd. I did it five minutes ago for B&H and it says exactly what I pasted in post #2. Just did it for Falmer (which I never previously knew was even an option) and it says exactly the same. Which I guess it would, what with Falmer being about two miles down the road and that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649716

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That's odd. I did it five minutes ago for B&H and it says exactly what I pasted in post #2. just did it for Falmer (which I never previously knew was even an option) and it says exactly the same.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2649716
And yet on the very link you post the yellow fog warning is for Monday 1am...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the AMEX had been built under an area of outstanding natural beauty instead of on top, we wouldn't have this potential problem.
Poor planning.

#teamcave.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Stop bickering you two!

I'd say that fog is a very real possibility on Tuesday evening. The question is, exactly how much will form? . . . oh, and who is the referee?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Stop bickering you two!

I'd say that fog is a very real possibility on Tuesday evening. The question is, exactly how much will form? . . . oh, and who is the referee?

Oh!, to answer my own question, we have the original ref back, Chris Kavanagh, with the wonderful Keith Stroud as fourth official.

Keith Stroud, the one referee who has officiated at the Amex so often, he could find his way here with his eyes closed . . . or in the fog.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here