Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We must all thank Fat Sam..............

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Agreed. I was sickened when Dancing Pardew was binned but Corrupt Fat Sam is doing a storming job. Top fella.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on Sunderland Hull and our Welsh friends from Swansea.:ffsparr:
Only one of them needs to be good.

My money is on Hull assuming they can come out of their current horror show run of fixtures with enough fight to take on Spring.

Naturally Sunderland winning their next game would be nice!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Swansea have a tough set of games coming up.
However they have got the new manager bounce and will have a renewed sense of self-belief from their result and performance at Anfield.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
His interview last night saying its up to the referee to stop play. No it's not , the referee is there to give enforce the laws of the game not stop play for faking injuries. How long has Big Sam been in football? If Schlupp has cramp and rolls back on to the pitch ,that's just blatant play acting . Unfortunately though he was out classed by the Watford player doing it even better in their game while Bournemouth were on the attack.

I can't actually remember another player rolling back on to the field when injured though, that's the lowest of the low.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The one thing that goes against Fat Sam is his record of keeping every team he's managed in the Premier League. But records are there to be broken. He has the ethics and morality to be the perfect Palace manager but I'm not quite there yet, I could be #teamsam soon though if he can keep this impressive run going and can pick up some more players of the calibre of Schlupuppy.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
His interview last night saying its up to the referee to stop play. No it's not , the referee is there to give enforce the laws of the game not stop play for faking injuries. How long has Big Sam been in football? If Schlupp has cramp and rolls back on to the pitch ,that's just blatant play acting . Unfortunately though he was out classed by the Watford player doing it even better in their game while Bournemouth were on the attack.

I can't actually remember another player rolling back on to the field when injured though, that's the lowest of the low.

Fat Sam teaches his players fast!

I saw it on MotD this morning, how Fat Sam could even say what he did is quite frankly, disgusting, he clearly would have seen what Schlupp did, and to try and defend it is a total joke.......still, thats what he manages :lol:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
[/B]

Fat Sam teaches his players fast!

I saw it on MotD this morning, how Fat Sam could even say what he did is quite frankly, disgusting, he clearly would have seen what Schlupp did, and to try and defend it is a total joke.......still, thats what he manages :lol:

His words were those of a desperate man. He has realised that he has gone to a club in decline, and his record of never being relegated from the PL is in grave danger, so he is going to blame anyone and everyone. The ref was right not to stop the game, and the Everton players were correct in playing on, Schlupp was merely suffering from cramp, and his attempt to get the game stopped was tantamount to cheating.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here