Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker signed!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didn't we just sign a Reading Under23's keeper too? Again like this one on loan?

Neither of them are loan signings. We've signed them from Reading on undisclosed deals and the players have signed contracts until the end of the season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Neither of them are loan signings. We've signed them from Reading on undisclosed deals and the players have signed contracts until the end of the season.

OS says we have him on loan?

Maybe it's just early but I don't get why we would sign anyone on loan for the DS, we should be buying or developing our own

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Maybe it's just early but I don't get why we would sign anyone on loan for the DS, we should be buying or developing our own

Why does everyone keep thinking we've signed them on loan? I've seen nothing of the sort written anywhere, official site or otherwise.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why does everyone keep thinking we've signed them on loan? I've seen nothing of the sort written anywhere, official site or otherwise.

Football2.JPG

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The very first line of the link in the OP reads:

"Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the loan signing of striker Harry Cardwell"

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Apologies this is a loan signing I missed that on the OS. The goalkeeper we signed from them isn't.

The loan deal may well be an extended trial for the player. Maybe we want to run the rule over him for 6 months before deciding if we want to make this move permanent. That could all be agreed in the undisclosed deal.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Apologies this is a loan signing I missed that on the OS. The goalkeeper we signed from them isn't.

The loan deal may well be an extended trial for the player. Maybe we want to run the rule over him for 6 months before deciding if we want to make this move permanent. That could all be agreed in the undisclosed deal.

That makes sense ... best I could come up with was needing someone for the cup game and not risking anything :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here