Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has looked like he skipped training for three years imo. Lardy, disinterested and slow whenever I've seen him.

There is no way Hughton would even consider him imo, even at a knock down price.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I read somewhere just now he said his 4ft electric gates wouldn't open and Bruce went round to his house fuming. Not sure if that is true but there were alleged quotes from Bruce in the article.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Has looked like he skipped training for three years imo. Lardy, disinterested and slow whenever I've seen him.

There is no way Hughton would even consider him imo, even at a knock down price.

You have made some very valid points...

johnpants.jpg

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
He won't last at Villa long. Steve Bruce is needing to overhaul the culture that has pervaded at that club for the past few years with players not pulling their weight and if McCormack is not putting the effort in, Bruce will very quickly show him the door.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those suggesting we should go for him, this is worth reading:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38707529
It's almost as if your implying the NSC brains-trust knows nothing!

I read somewhere just now he said his 4ft electric gates wouldn't open and Bruce went round to his house fuming. Not sure if that is true but there were alleged quotes from Bruce in the article.

As much as most (if not all) of us are enjoying CH's touchline antics!

Lets say for one minute that's 100% true, and then transfer it to the Albion.
How shite scared would the player be if a visibly fuming Chris Hughton was outside his house?

If it were me I think I'd be straight on the phone to Barber cancelling my contract.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
But NEVER as MASSIVE as Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday

Of course. Dr Xia is a well versed exponent of rationality and perspective. He wouldn't assert anything as preposterously unachievable as that! :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cheeky loan bid?

Potentially good goal scorer, but Villa aren't going to be able to offload him to easily after that article- certainly won't re-coup their outgoings.
If exposure to CH and the discipline of our team ethic doesn't make him shape up pretty damn quick, then he can fester behind 4 foot electric gates down here, and if he does suddenly get his act together could certainly make another forward option for us - and bag us a few goals - as we push on.

So, what's in it for Villa? They can save a small part of his wages, and if he does sharpen up we can hand him back to them in a much better state to help with their promotion hopes next season.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
He won't last at Villa long. Steve Bruce is needing to overhaul the culture that has pervaded at that club for the past few years with players not pulling their weight and if McCormack is not putting the effort in, Bruce will very quickly show him the door.

I agree, Bruce will certainly be looking to off load him. That said, how daft to publicly devalue this £12 mill acquisition, by warning other clubs what a lazy barztard he is. I'd not be happy if it had been my money wasted. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here