Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton sign Arsenal legend

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why is it, everytime I want to use an emoji I look through them and think it's not there, then I look again and think it's been removed and then maybe on the third or fourth time I find it. I was just looking and when I finally found it I felt the moment had passed and didn't bother. So now I am not going to post on this thread at all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I'm ashamed to say I know very little of the women's football league structure.

The Club website says she came ion a free transfer, that implies the contracts and transfer system is the same as the men's game. Presumably then the players are paid professionals. Are any full time at Brighton, or indeed anywhere?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm ashamed to say I know very little of the women's football league structure.

The Club website says she came ion a free transfer, that implies the contracts and transfer system is the same as the men's game. Presumably then the players are paid professionals. Are any full time at Brighton, or indeed anywhere?

Most of the WSL 1 teams are all full time professionals, teams in the WSL 2, which Brighton are in, are all part time.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Why is it, everytime I want to use an emoji I look through them and think it's not there, then I look again and think it's been removed and then maybe on the third or fourth time I find it. I was just looking and when I finally found it I felt the moment had passed and didn't bother. So now I am not going to post on this thread at all.

Nor am I then..if it's not good enough for Pitkin, is not good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here