Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bannan

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yeh good if he gets space to play but not so great when he is pressured . Did a lot of his work deep where he isn't under as much pressure so often looks a bit better than he is but a decent footballer none the less

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was ok but I would sooner have Stephens who makes us tick. Just a little turn and he makes yards of space to play a simple ball to make even more.

Thought he was better than Stephens last night.

I think we need Kayal back, sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Bannan is one of the best players in the league in my opinion . He was everywhere last night , the ball seemed to be attracted to him every time we cleared it . He plays a similar role to Joey Barton . He really impressed me in the playoffs last year too

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Was being slagged off on Owls Talk last night

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's a good player but I don't like him. Purely because when we or holiday in Cuba recently there was a wedding party in our hotel who were nearly all Wednesday (with one unfortunate United fan) and when they were really pissed up on their last day all they did was sing "We've got Bannan....." over and over again in the main bar.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
He's a good player but I don't like him. Purely because when we or holiday in Cuba recently there was a wedding party in our hotel who were nearly all Wednesday (with one unfortunate United fan) and when they were really pissed up on their last day all they did was sing "We've got Bannan....." over and over again in the main bar.

great player , and not his fault if a load of monkeys chant his name !

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Decent little player but I'm in agreement with Ernest (weirdly) in that he's a bit style over substance - gets on the ball plenty and can clearly spread play very well but doesn't actually seem to produce very much.

Mooy, Cairney, Shelvey and Stephens are all a step up, if you're after a 'tempo-dictating' Championship mid.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Decent little player but I'm in agreement with Ernest (weirdly) in that he's a bit style over substance - gets on the ball plenty and can clearly spread play very well but doesn't actually seem to produce very much.

Mooy, Cairney, Shelvey and Stephens are all a step up, if you're after a 'tempo-dictating' Championship mid.

With you all the way with this list

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Very good player with game in front of him. Objectively thought he was better than Stephens last night - which frustrated him - hence his minor arguments with Duffy and Goldson during second half. Would have been even more dangerous last night if anyone else from midfield was prepared to risk run beyond the front two - only once did Hutchinson try when - he got parried by Dunk. Rated him when he was at Villa too but he was physically not up to central midfield in the Premier league.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I like that his name is Barry. There's not enough Barrys in football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here