Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0 Zero corners in 90 mins last night

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Irrelevant Stat to most but as a lot of my bets include Corners,under over 11 corners, exactly 5/6/7 etc etc
I honestly can't remember us ever not getting at least 1 corner in 90 minutes of football especially as the home side, any statisticians out there who could confirm if we've ever achieved 0 corners at the Amex, in 90 mins of football you'd expect at least one, Sheff wed got 10 corners last night

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sure there was one clear corner in NW corner that the ref seemed to get wrong. But yeh 10-0 on corners wasn't really a fair reflection of the game!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wow, just wow.

We've had one of the most incredible 90 minutes in the history of the club, a show of teamwork and togetherness against the odds for over 30 minutes that managed to deliver a victory that will stay in the memory for years..........and you choose to discuss the number of corners.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As Mourinho once said "Only English fans get excited about corners although most lead to nothing".

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I did say irrelevant stat to most
And purely just a stat, nothing to do with performance

And only pay attention to corner stats has it's made me a lot of money over the past few years

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wednesday seemed pretty keen on taking short corners first half. Obviously didn't fancy it v our MASSIVE defenders.

Yeah lot's of training ground corners and to be fair they were probably more dangerous than they would have been if they had just crossed the ball in, as you say, our defence is pretty solid when it comes to balls into the box. Pretty good tactic I thought.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Wow, just wow.

We've had one of the most incredible 90 minutes in the history of the club, a show of teamwork and togetherness against the odds for over 30 minutes that managed to deliver a victory that will stay in the memory for years..........and you choose to discuss the number of corners.

Wow, just wow.

We've had one of the most incredible 90 minutes in the history of the club, a show of teamwork and togetherness against the odds for over 30 minutes that managed to deliver a victory that will stay in the memory for years..........and you choose to moan about a post about the number of corners.:)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's a thread about betting....jeez
Yes BillyBoy quite right, and once again betting on corners comes up trumps, with a little help from a few bookings and a couple of goals :clap: IMG_9798.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here