Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 points off Fullhem. 6 off Wednesday

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The difference from last season? Turning up in the big games!
I think people are forgetting how good we were last season. Yes we are better this season, but we were pretty good then too. We were denied against Burnley home and away because of dodgy decisions, and the same away to Middlesbrough.

Stumpy Tim

I think people are forgetting how good we were last season. Yes we are better this season, but we were pretty good then too. We were denied against Burnley home and away because of dodgy decisions, and the same away to Middlesbrough.
Agree with that. We didn't get the rub of the green at key moments last season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who is this Fulhem?

Our first ever league double over Wednesday.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

I agree in part with what you say but I do think we are stronger and more determined, grinding out wins when the odds are against us.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who is this Fulhem?

Our first ever league double over Wednesday.

IMG_2190.JPG
What is it full of? That is what I would like to know.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree in part with what you say but I do think we are stronger and more determined, grinding out wins when the odds are against us.
I'm not sure you're disagreeing, I said we are better this season. We did have fight last season though, for example we were 1-0 down against Derby with 10 men, and still got a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here