Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night was.....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
the sort of night the Amex was built for. A fantastic drama filled evening. More please in the future.

All I have been able to sing since is "You can stick that Forestieri up your a**e". (or however it is spelt!!!)

Roll on Tuesday.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I think that 3 of my favourite games at the AMEX have been against Wednesday.

Last night, last season's play-off (although clearly that could have ended even better), and a 3-0 win one the second season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Was just the type of game and situation,further result gained,that shows that,perhaps? Newcastle will be made to fight for every single "millimeter" in their quest for the title....

We are making a nice little habit,of winning goals in the last 10 minutes of late..

One of the best results in a while given the circumstance.....team spirit will carry you so far,you then need to have a certain amount of talent,then if you have that,you have to have real character,we have that....

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I think that 3 of my favourite games at the AMEX have been against Wednesday.

Last night, last season's play-off (although clearly that could have ended even better), and a 3-0 win one the second season.

Hated the 3-0 palace win?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
the sort of night the Amex was built for. A fantastic drama filled evening. More please in the future.

All I have been able to sing since is "You can stick that Forestieri up your a**e". (or however it is spelt!!!)

Roll on Tuesday.

I agree, wonderful stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here