Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent Video Blog from last night

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It might be my internet connection, but if it's not, he needs to get a higher res camera. Other than that, it captures a lot of the action.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Yep. Not bad. You're right about the poor picture resolution (though only watched in my phone). Never understood why people would choose to watch a game through a screen though...

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yep. Not bad. You're right about the poor picture resolution (though only watched in my phone). Never understood why people would choose to watch a game through a screen though...

I'm watching on a laptop connected to a TV, with v fast Broadband (+200MB/S) and the highest resolution it allows me to show it at is 480p. Makes it rather grainy.

I'd imagine it will get taken down at some point, what with the match action it contains.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Enjoyed that, thanks. You missed one hell of a game last night matey!

I watched it on telly, with a bottle of wine. Only got home about 7:40, so no chance of going.

I was there in spirit... or at least wine

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No pie munching, drinking, swearing at the ref or shouting abuse at the ' massive ' fans. :D Dull.

You will get all that and more if you come and sit with me in East Upper.

The random LADY that sat next to me in the first half didn't reappear in the second :ohmy:

I was my normal self throughout the game so I can't understand why :wozza:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You will get all that and more if you come and sit with me in East Upper.

The random LADY that sat next to me in the first half didn't reappear in the second :ohmy:

I was my normal self throughout the game so I can't understand why :wozza:

You should make one of these video blog things Simmo. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here