I thought we wasn't good enough.
All of a sudden we really need him.

Calf injury I think not that serious but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Calf injury I think not that serious but who knows
Not me. Has there been some sort of agreement that (craig) no one talks about it?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Bruno, Bong and Baldock were dressed in their civvies celebrating with the management after the game just in front of the bench. All seemed to be moving fine so would assume none of the injuries are that serious. Could really do with Sam and Bruno back for Tuesday.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Bruno, Bong and Baldock were dressed in their civvies celebrating with the management after the game just in front of the bench. All seemed to be moving fine so would assume none of the injuries are that serious. Could really do with Sam and Bruno back for Tuesday.

I have hitherto been rather ambivalent about SB, but his running was missed last night. Murray and Hemed are good players but not the quickest. Several times I saw midfielders look up only to then hold the ball as there was less movement up front. Need him to complement Hemed on Tuesday.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Due to our position in the table and strength of squad, I assume players must be 100% fit to play. At 95% fit (a guess), you can see why someone as valuable as Baldock would not be risked.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have hitherto been rather ambivalent about SB, but his running was missed last night. Murray and Hemed are good players but not the quickest. Several times I saw midfielders look up only to then hold the ball as there was less movement up front. Need him to complement Hemed on Tuesday.

Yes we do, we really do. With Murray out for the next three games, who else have we got who can play up top with Tomer?, Murphy?, March perhaps?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Due to our position in the table and strength of squad, I assume players must be 100% fit to play. At 95% fit (a guess), you can see why someone as valuable as Baldock would not be risked.
Definitely, just wanted to know if anything had been said. He's the only player we don't have backup for, so I was a bit shocked his condition wasn't being discussed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bumped into Bruno in Hove on Saturday. He reckoned he'll be playing on Tuesday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Obviously I hope Baldock is available because he has been fantastic this season, but let's give Hemed some credit here. He's third choice and yet hasn't let us down whenever he's been called upon (unless you're counting his non-consequential injury-time penalty miss at Preston). No whinging to the press either. Proper squad player.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Obviously I hope Baldock is available because he has been fantastic this season, but let's give Hemed some credit here.
I'm not sure what you're getting at? Obviously we're all hoping both play (assuming the FA are too stupid to overturn Murray's ban).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure what you're getting at? Obviously we're all hoping both play (assuming the FA are too stupid to overturn Murray's ban).

Unfortunately, I suspect that's a pretty solid assumption.

How far away is Rosenior from match fitness, do we know? I'm not talking about tomorrow's game, clearly: just in general terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here