Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Going to bed tonight

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Just got in. Got a couple of beers in the fridge, and going to watch game again on planner. Happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only just got home, and some cockwomble has parked outside my house, so I have blocked him in (and blocked the cul de sac - fun and games tomorrow).

What a night. I blubbed a bit as I was leaving (soft shite). That was the best ever Amex match as far as I'm concerned. Singing down the stairs and on the concourse. Even the somewhat premature 'we are going up' from the North sounded like a threat and a promise.

Now for a couple of glasses of red, and some salty peanuts :thumbsup::amex::smokin::rock::ascarf::albion::salute:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can't sleep. Still on cloud nine. That's the first match I could hear Brighton fans singing from the bridge car park when I got back to my car.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Been to bed. Can't sleep. Not like me. Frozen shoulder not helping. Ibuprofen and some glorious memories should do the trick.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just think, if the Massive had won home and away rather than us, we would both have 51 points. :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
not even attempting bed yet......still buzzing, and in complete pain.
got my celebration all wrong on the second goal,exploded like a loon and pulled a calf muscle and think ive slipped a disc also.

deep heat and rum is my friend right now.

special,special night at the Amex.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Only just got home, and some cockwomble has parked outside my house, so I have blocked him in (and blocked the cul de sac - fun and games tomorrow).

What a night. I blubbed a bit as I was leaving (soft shite). That was the best ever Amex match as far as I'm concerned. Singing down the stairs and on the concourse. Even the somewhat premature 'we are going up' from the North sounded like a threat and a promise.

Now for a couple of glasses of red, and some salty peanuts :thumbsup::amex::smokin::rock::ascarf::albion::salute:

And even a Harry Wilson piece in the programme for you too.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Got to be up at 7 in the morning for a photography shoot but there is no way I can go to bed yet. Just got in from the match and there's more buzz than a whole hive on E.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Couple of beers when i got home and watched the second half again on planner, what a half of football that was. Immense result, thought crowd was great as well, stayed behind the team all game, has to be up there with the best Amex experience

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here