Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great escape

Bombardier

NSC Patreon
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Loved it when they played the great escape theme at the final whistle, let's get this going a bit more.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Inspired stuff.

But let's not get it going a bit more. Let's calmly play out 3 and 4 nil victories that have no hint of an escape about them.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
There was something very poetic about that tune tonight after we sung it non stop for 35 minutes at Hillsborough last May.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I assumed it was a dig at them from last seasons play offs and not a reflection on tonight's game.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It was most heartening to see the North Stand still virtually full and in full voice clapping and singing the Great Escape after the final whistle. Christ, do I feel happy tonight!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There was something very poetic about that tune tonight after we sung it non stop for 35 minutes at Hillsborough last May.

Also ironic that Wednesday and their band were I believe the first to start that as an English chant!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
In a game where at 1-1, down to 10 and facing a pen, yet going on to win. That's pulling it out the bag and I'm happy for the Great Escape to be saved for occasions such as this

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Inspired stuff.

But let's not get it going a bit more. Let's calmly play out 3 and 4 nil victories that have no hint of an escape about them.

This.

But really enjoyed it. Shame some left early and didn't cheer the team off.

Obviously up to them, but they definitely missed out by nor being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here