Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert - skillful but bloody hard working too.

larus

How many flair players put in a shift too? Some players build their game on graft (nothing wrong with that BTW), but out little magician does both.

He skins other teams but also works his nuts off for the team. I can't think of any other creative players with his work ethic.

There was a stat on Sky tonight too - most number of tackles by a Brighton player this year is Knockaert (and the most assists too I think but may be wrong on that one).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
How many flair players put in a shift too? Some players build their game on graft (nothing wrong with that BTW), but out little magician does both.

He skins other teams but also works his nuts off for the team. I can't think of any other creative players with his work ethic.

There was a stat on Sky tonight too - most number of tackles by a Brighton player this year is Knockaert (and the most assists too I think but may be wrong on that one).

He has one assist. Skalak has five.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Premier League player plying his trade in the Championship.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I was really annoyed by him when, late on he kept the ball rather than releasing it to March who was free and subsequently lost the ball.

Then, he got his arse back and helped out in defence. Couldn't be mad at him after that.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
It was most dribbles - doubt he lost that after tonight...

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
My personal MOM, had an unparalleled pace and determination that dragged us into the lead TWICE! Every time he had the ball he gave it 150% and absolutely dominated his wing.

What a spectacular player.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My personal MOM, had an unparalleled pace and determination that dragged us into the lead TWICE! Every time he had the ball he gave it 150% and absolutely dominated his wing.

What a spectacular player.

Hard to believe he wasn't everyone's MOM tbh.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He could so easily be a lazy ******* defensively and we would still love him for his attacking contribution. His all round game makes him our best player and one of the top 3 in the Championship in my opinion.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Absolutely beautiful footballer and such a hard worker. Clearly loving his football, loves the club and his fellow players especially after the sad death of his father and I hope on his way back to where he belongs in the Premier League with the Albion

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was really annoyed by him when, late on he kept the ball rather than releasing it to March who was free and subsequently lost the ball.

Then, he got his arse back and helped out in defence. Couldn't be mad at him after that.

Exactly what I thought. I think I even shouted 'release it FFS'........

Love him [emoji7]

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I like this from a poster called MrsRam on the Derby County forum:

Hope they go up automatically. Knockeart tho' when he runs into the box, you think, aww greedy, pass it, and he scores. They deserve it.

:lolol:

larus

They loved him on sky and kept saying he is worth a fortune. Let's hope the vultures stay away.

Right now, I don't think he would go (unless it was really stupid money).

He genuinely seems to love things here. The team spirit looks superb and he must be very confident of Permier league football next season with us.

We have a core of young players who have the potential to grow together into e really good squad. Such exciting times.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How much is Knockout worth? If that tub of lard Rhodes is 12m I would say Knockout is 15m as he is a better all-round player

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Simply he's saying a big thankyou, on the pitch, to the way the club and supporters have looked after and idolised him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here