Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step up to the plate Hemed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As Glenn Murray has been sent off, I'm guessing a three match ban.
Gives the chance for Tomer Hemed to take on the mantle of head dude upfront, which I'm sure he'll take with much esteem.
As it's Cardiff, Lincoln, and Huddersfield next on the menu, will that leave us in a slightly vulnerable position or being able to cope sufficiently?
Your thoughts!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we there was ever any doubt it should now be very clear, we need to sign another striker. One available for a team top of the table is fecking ridiculous. Hemed is just fine but we need back up

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought Hemed was fantastic tonight.

I thought they were all fantastic tonight.
Even credit to Goldson, played out of posistion and tried his best for the team, not easy and dished out some tidy abuse to Wednesday players after the penalty save.
You cant slate players for the odd mistake here and there, it was a very strong team performance tonight, and as the Owl says on the other thread, you cant buy that togetherness, its how Leicester won the PL last season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If we there was ever any doubt it should now be very clear, we need to sign another striker

I disagree.

Why?

We will prevail akin to the misfit, (motley crue as emerged victorious) barbarian horde in Gladiator.

Forgive me dear Kosh, but weren't Newcastle supposed to win the league?!?

Yes, Sir... sorry... cough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here