Just how big are MASSIVE Wednesday?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Since 1936:

- A league cup win in 1991.
- Flitting between the top 3 divisions.
- A load of pigeon fanciers turned their mobile phone lights on in May 2016, at a fixture that made no difference to their destiny.

They share a 584,000 city with another club, whilst for example Leeds and Newcastle have far larger conurbations all to themselves.

Delusions of grandeur.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The one on the left does point - but way too mate. Shame.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Thats bad, but wtf are his team mates doing? shirley one has to scream "man on"

My thoughts exactly, there is a few of them looking at the goalie and can see the other player behind.

A complete joke.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Surely tonight’s result cannot be true?

Massive Wednesday are STILL in the 3rd tier, whilst AGAIN #TeamsLike and Plucky are Premier League?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It’s only a matter of time before Wednesday, Sunderland and Leeds break away into a MASSIVE super league

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s only a matter of time before Wednesday, Sunderland and Leeds break away into a MASSIVE super league

Surely THAT is the Super League? With no room for anyone else because of the sheer SIZE of them?

Only continental giants Grande Mercredi, Soleil-SousTerre & Frittes Shoulder rival their MASSIVENESS

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Third rate, for another season minimum.

:lolol:

DD9849DD-D7FC-4983-86C3-2A4BE62EDCFC.png

The plan failed.

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
"We're on our way to the Championship" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, even more so when you actually aren't !!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I have a vague recollection of somebody here posting 'trapped in the championship' a few years ago with the impression it was taken from one of their forums as they struggled to make the championship play offs.

If I may:

**clears throat**

They wish.

:lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have a vague recollection of somebody here posting 'trapped in the championship' a few years ago with the impression it was taken from one of their forums as they struggled to make the championship play offs.

If I may:

**clears throat**

They wish.

:lol:

I feel honoured that such a MASSIVE club's pinnacle of the entire 21st Century, was beating an injury ravaged #TeamsLikeBrighton at home. Before being outclassed at Wembley and then oblivion.

Michael Vaughan, Peter Swan, Chris Waddle, David Hirst, Terry Curran and Karen Arkwright must be so proud of their achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here