Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thank you for the SIX points this season , Massive.

Now **** off: :lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Every decision went again us, debateable penalty, flooky goal.

That was justice, I felt.

F*ck off Wednesday!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Debatable penalty? Really?

Absolutely.
If we'd cleared our lines earlier, it wouldn't have been a penalty or
If Forestierri wasn't such a diving c*** he'd have been banned long before this game....or during......or
It'll soon be Easter, then Ramirez will do his rising up from the dead to search for easter eggs trick

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I really don't know how we could have made it any easier for them without drawing the attention of betting authorities. We missed several sitters, scored 'their' goal, Murray sent off, gave them two MASSIVE bites of the cherry from a Penalty spot...Come on Wednesday, DO YOUR BIT!! :O

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This big:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Attachments

• IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 846

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Clearly not a debatable penalty, although unfortunate red card, looked instinctive instead of deliberate but can't really complain about it

Keith Andrews said that the penalty and sending off was harsh as Murray was just trying to protect his face - so it was kind of debatable.

But yeah, after the matches in May I couldn't be happier with the way game went on today as the result was great!

D

Deleted member 2719

I really don't know how we could have made it any easier for them without drawing the attention of betting authorities. We missed several sitters, scored 'their' goal, Murray sent off, gave them two MASSIVE bites of the cherry from a Penalty spot...Come on Wednesday, DO YOUR BIT!! :O

But that's so unfair they are massive.

D

Deleted member 2719

Keith Andrews on Sky just said that this is a MASSIVE win for us.:clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here