Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That is an absolutely MASSIVE (pun very much intended) result for us, both in the context of the season as a whole, and in terms of the situation tonight. The character we had to show to overcome it and get the three points in the bag will serve us very, very well from here to May as indeed it has done all season to date.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I'm really starting to feel that it's our year.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
2gv3fir.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheffield Wednesday :lol:

larus

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That is an absolutely MASSIVE (pun very much intended) result for us, both in the context of the season as a whole, and in terms of the situation tonight. The character we had to show to overcome it and get the three points in the bag will serve us very, very well from here to May as indeed it has done all season to date.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I'm really starting to feel that it's our year.

If you can't get ahead of yourself now Frutos, you never will do. Enjoy the journey as we are going up. The remaining games are gradually being eaten up and the gap is gradually growing. You're right - it is our time.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Down to three now who can realistically catch us. Even if we took just 30 points from last 20 (W8 D6 L8), SW would need 43 to overtake us (unless they went crazy on GD), meaning 13 wins at least. Not going to happen IMO. Away win at Udders would knock them out too.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

All joking aside, they are probably the hardest opponents the team will face at the Amex.
We were lucky, but you make your own luck

Not sure I agree that we were lucky. The penalty save was crucial but we were unlucky with their equaliser? I thought we were pretty comfortable until Murray sent off..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Genuine tweet from a massive fan :lol:

[tweet]822588568304549888[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here