Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
child-temper-tantrum-2.jpg

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Do any of the goady twats on here think that Trump supporters wouldn't have loudly protested if it was Hilary Clinton who was being sworn-in as President today?

Besides, she did poll more votes than the Chump Trump, so I'd say Democrats 'cry-babies' have good reason to protest, even though it obviously won't change anything.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Do any of the goady twats on here think that Trump supporters wouldn't have loudly protested if it was Hilary Clinton who was being sworn-in as President today?

Besides, she did poll more votes than the Chump Trump, so I'd say Democrats 'cry-babies' have good reason to protest.

Not that old chestnut. He designed his campaign to win states not pile up wasted votes. If Hilary didn't then more fool her.

Time to move on.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Besides, she did poll more votes than the Chump Trump, so I'd say Democrats 'cry-babies' have good reason to protest, even though it obviously won't change anything.

No they wouldn't have protested. They don't sook like Liberals.

The vast majority of violent protests in the US is by the Democrats supporters in their various guises.

True story.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here