Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Taser 63 year old race group founder in the face.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
If I am walking down the street and the police ask me my name... I am just going to tell them my name... I don't understand these people who end up being tasered or worse shot to prove a point that they don't have to interact with the police...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That is totally disgusting. Several times, they could have checked his identity, but were so intent on finding something to arrest him for.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Paramilitary social workers (not my words)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If I am walking down the street and the police ask me my name... I am just going to tell them my name... I don't understand these people who end up being tasered or worse shot to prove a point that they don't have to interact with the police...

How many times do you get stopped on average?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I'm with you on that, especially if you are a Race Relations Advisor. Everything about it was wrong but will make a police good training video for how not to handle a situation.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
She shoots first, then warns "Taser"!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Police have to deal with all manner of scumbags on a day to day basis..............quite how these two got it so horribly wrong here though goodness knows. Even if he was being sought in connection with a crime (was he ? Didn't seem to be any mention of one) the way the officers dealt with it was just appalling.

giphy.gif

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

I know it sounds easy but surely it's the principle and surely innocent until proven guilty and having prove of wrong doing etc etc etc. , they have rules and regulations too what gives them the right to make it up as they go along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I know it sounds easy but surely it's the principle and surely innocent until proven guilty and having prove of wrong doing etc etc etc. , they have rules and regulations too what gives them the right to make it up as they go along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if you look like a criminal that they are looking for, by giving them your name and not causing a fuss is helpful in capturing the person they are looking for. To help them eliminate you quickly has to be good for both parties? Taking up hours of your time and the police's time doesn't help anyone. Withholding your name isn't worth it even on principle surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here