Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

out of interest

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Happy enough to freeze me nuts off in N1G then get home to watch the highlights - complete with SOUND! - courtesy of [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION].

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Aye. Girlfriend needs me to be around, so, in a gentlemanly fashion, I shall be physically around, but ignoring her every word if she dares interrupting my viewing of a walloping of the massive t't't't't'terers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not me

Jan 30, 2008
Happy enough to freeze me nuts off in N1G then get home to watch the highlights - complete with SOUND! - courtesy of [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION].
Remember one night game sitting in WSL ,that easterly wind was blowing like a good un, had my Fjall Raven winter Parka on hooded up:eek: , the pub looks a good call tonight:cheers:
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Remember one night game sitting in WSL ,that easterly wind was blowing like a good un, had my Fjall Raven winter Parka on hooded up:eek: , the pub looks a good call tonight:cheers:
regards
DR

Has to be said, the pub is always a tempting option, seeing as how we nowadays seem to have become more or less perennial Sky fodder, with us local yokels providing no more than a colourful backdrop. Can easily see why anybody not lucky enough to live on the outer limits of being able to walk home from games just watches evening games in the pub or at home. To be completely honest, I'd probably be the same.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Nah, will be there, East upper, freezing my wotsits off no doubt. Am "taping" the match to hopefully watch again, tomorrow with the missus who is out tonight. All this talk of watching it in a nice warm pub sounds tempting though!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here