Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road P&R

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
Does anyone know roughly what time Mill Road P&R is usually full by for evening kick offs? I normally travel by train but am having to drive this evening but won't get there until 6:15. Will this be too late?
Thanks

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Does anyone know roughly what time Mill Road P&R is usually full by for evening kick offs? I normally travel by train but am having to drive this evening but won't get there until 6:15. Will this be too late?
Thanks

You should be ok at 6.15, I wouldnt suggest much later though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks
last season this might have been just about ok. Not anymore thanks to Southern Fail. Think you'll be very lucky indeed at that time. Desperately need more p&r to North and west - every away fan comes from this direction as do many many home fans. Funny that's being on the coast...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
last season this might have been just about ok. Not anymore thanks to Southern Fail. Think you'll be very lucky indeed at that time. Desperately need more p&r to North and west - every away fan comes from this direction as do many many home fans. Funny that's being on the coast...
Er, what about the east? Loads of fans come from the east and they all have to currently drive past the stadium to get to a park and ride!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Er, what about the east? Loads of fans come from the east and they all have to currently drive past the stadium to get to a park and ride!

East is Least. No none cares about the east fans. It's all about the North and West...;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here