Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonight

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing
)

What a load of crap! When was the last time we lost?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I opened this thread half-expecting a link to the atmosphere at the Amex back in May, and a strong call to do our best to get even close to it, in recognition of the importance of tonight's game and the brilliance of our team ethos this season.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I see this as quite a big game, and we tend to put in big performances for big games. I wouldn't say I was confident as they're a decent team but I'm expecting a decent performance tonight.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I opened this thread half-expecting a link to the atmosphere at the Amex back in May, and a strong call to do our best to get even close to it, in recognition of the importance of tonight's game and the brilliance of our team ethos this season.

in fairness, i was about to include this. Exactly what is needed again!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
What a load of crap! When was the last time we lost?

just think about when we lost to NUFC and followed with a home defeat. Also reflecting on when our undefeated streak ended last season. Think we lost 3 in a row......

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
For some reason, I always feel particularly nervous when we play two certain clubs in this division; Sheff Wed & Derby. Not sure why. And I've been feeling nervous about tonight's game all week.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's all down the the players and whether they want to go top again

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The last 2 games against Massive at the Amex have been disappointing evenings.

Please not 3 in a row, albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here