Jul 28, 2003
Tonight features a PIRATE!! :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Emily Thornbury what a waste of space

But she lives in the People's Democratic Republic of Islington, so guaranteed a high-profile job under Corbyn, regardless of being utterly clueless and devoid of all talent.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
But she lives in the People's Democratic Republic of Islington, so guaranteed a high-profile job under Corbyn, regardless of being utterly clueless and devoid of all talent.

So true. does that stretch to Hackney as well !!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Diane Abbot next week :facepalm:

An easy day at the office for the other panellists...

:goal:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I agree about Thornton & Abbott, but Diane is not until next week and the slime ball Grayling again dodging every question especially NHS and yet all the posts are about Labour, sad.
However I did agree with Chris on one statement, "judge someone when they are in office " OK, so what the **** are you still in office for then, you total waste of space!

On a lighter note It must have been snowing last night in Peterborough and a hole in the roof just above the Lib Dem.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Was that Question Time or The Piers Morgan Show?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
In the week when the rail strikes seem to be getting sorted Grayling appears on QT
Now you'd have thought that this would have been an ideal opportunity to question the wet, shifty looking bugger but oh no there were no questions about SASTA - probably because it was in Peterborough who don't suffer quite the same appalling level of service that we do. Next week's show is in London - so why didn't they wait until then to get him on ?
I'm not normally a conspiracy theory person but don't you think that he was offered up for last night by May solely because it WAS in an area of the country that his bloody mindedness is not screwing up just so that they can say "Oh well he's been on QT - he can't be on every week"

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Didn't have you down as being so forgiving of phone hacking.

These threads have been really empty recently. Unfortunately, I think that sums the whole mess up, a lot of people are just zoning out. Can't be long til the UK gets its own Trump.
Agreed, I used to always watch it, not bothered with it now

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here