Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking around Hammersmith Odeon?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wonder if anyone can recommend anywhere that is near to the concert venue in the evening please? Needs to be pre booked.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't believe one can pre-book there? So that's pot luck particularly when a concert is on and demand will be high.
I used this site. Got a space 10 minutes walk away.
https://www.justpark.com/how-it-works/find-parking/
That's something I wondered about. I presume that site is very reliable?
park in a side road south of the bridge - always works for me
I'd be inclined to do that but it is my good lady wife taking my son to the concert and I don't want her to feel hassled in an area she doesn't know.

Thanks chaps!

GAZTASTIC

Sep 17, 2010
HOVE - JUST
I don't believe one can pre-book there? So that's pot luck particularly when a concert is on and demand will be high.

That's something I wondered about. I presume that site is very reliable?

I'd be inclined to do that but it is my good lady wife taking my son to the concert and I don't want her to feel hassled in an area she doesn't know.

Thanks chaps!

The site was reliable - the woman I paid was precise with her instructions, mobile number provided etc and Justpark followed up the next day to ensure everything went Ok and invited feedback. I chose her because of her feedback as she was almost entirely 5 star.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The site was reliable - the woman I paid was precise with her instructions, mobile number provided etc and Justpark followed up the next day to ensure everything went Ok and invited feedback. I chose her because of her feedback as she was almost entirely 5 star.
Thanks very much!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This. I've used justpark a couple of times (not Hammersmith), it's excellent.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This. I've used justpark a couple of times (not Hammersmith), it's excellent.
Thanks again. Just booked very close to the venue. Excellent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here