Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Vote Counts

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Despite the terrible choice of name Eagle Radio based in Guilford promotes very good causes .

A friend of mine who is BHA supporter living in Weybridge is trying to secure funds for a local dementia charity .
Here is her message:

" I’m delighted to say The Orchard Dementia Centre has been shortlisted by Eagle Radio for their Charity of the Year 2017. The winner of their poll will be championed by Eagle Radio throughout 2017, which would undoubtedly give a huge boost to ongoing fundraising and awareness efforts. If you have a moment, please vote for The Orchard through the link below… it’s so quick and easy, just a single click. We’re currently in second place, so every vote really does count!! Voting closes tomorrow Friday 20th January!!

http://www.964eagle.co.uk/charityoftheyear/

Any support BHA fans could give by voting through the link would me massive (not in the Sheffield Wednesday sense though) as we infiltrate Surrey and Hampshire.

Cheers, ER.

Earth Rod

Jul 17, 2011
Thank you anyone who has voted . It is a neck and neck race to the finish later today so if any fans can hit the link and vote for the Orchard Dementia Centre it would be greatly appreciated . Cheers, ER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here