Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pin it on the dressing room wall

drofnud

Jun 30, 2014
I hope someone pins the diatribe from BrightonBottleJobs onto the dressing room wall. What better motivation for the boys.....not that I imagine any is needed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really ?
You expect the players to be motivated by the semi-literate ramblings of a lonely internet dweeb ? I think you've given that post about a thousand percent more credence than it actually warrants.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I hope someone pins the diatribe from BrightonBottleJobs onto the dressing room wall. What better motivation for the boys.....not that I imagine any is needed.

If I couldn't be bothered to read past the opening line and I've come to NSC specifically and opened the thread, I can't really see them wasting their time bothering. I can't quite believe it's up to 17 pages already!

Surely the proven way of winning games to gain promotion is to bring your own poo into your own changing room and then claim that the other team did it, thereby increasing the rage and motivation of your players.

It's just a classy way to run a football club.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If it was a well written critique from a national paper or similar then perhaps it'd be worth bringing to the player's attention, but even then I'm sure they have more than enough motivation, either emotionally or financially. That post, however, is a semi-literate rambling that brings nothing of relevance to the current season, instead mostly focusing on issues from previous seasons and trying to draw a trend line that doesn't really exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here