Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think everyone here just needs to accept, BrightonBottleJobs has won this debate with the greater intelligence and charm.

Fair play to him. Not often you see all of NSC outdone by just the one poster. One of kind. Welcome to the family my friend.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wilko, Brighton are the biggest bottling cheats going. Look at the minimum wage saga? absolute disgrace of a club. You not seen your diving prick Knockaert on the wings?

Eh, think about it

I hardly think you can call anyone or team a cheat when you also have Wilf, and you paid less than 2p to creditors.... did you not..... I call that a disgrace.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Can you imagine being that consumed about your rivals that you go to the lengths of registering on their forum and writing an angry essay complete with swearing and capitalisation of words?

Palace fans really are very, very special.

Special indeed. In a 'corks on the forks-hide the knives-window licker' way.
Bless. :wanker:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Doogie004 - After Wednesday get all three points? Looking forward to it.

You're a sad specimen aren't you.

I do appreciate that it must be even more unpleasant than usual being a palace fan right now. I wish I could empathise, but we'd have to go way back into the dark days to dig out a PPG average as bad as yours this past couple of years.

You have to take your frustration out somewhere I get it, and where better than here. A few points:-

1) Nobody, or very few people have believed we've ever been promoted before May.
2) You have stated that we have reached the playoffs in 3 out of 4 seasons which I can only take as a compliment.
3) You seem awfully interested in our transfer dealings, you must be a local lad who inexplicably supports palace.
4) You are very certain on the outcome of both our fixture tomorrow evening and where we will place in May. So certain in fact, that you decided to make a fresh forum account.
5) I appreciate that being in the 'Premiership' is a very small consolation to being served up apathetic dross week in week out, so it is likely to be something you wave in our faces. Unfortunately it doesn't really mean that much to us and your means of getting there has long been forgotten, though I understand quite a few of you have it on DVD:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And we don't have an away end because....???

This post is the ABSOLUTE reason why we need one. AND WE NEED IT NOW.

Weak mods, too much "Brighton laid back" rubbish.

No. Careless admin, pre-occupied with watching the cricket.

The first posts from a new user need to be approved before they appear on the board. This user emailed me to say they couldn't activate their account so I did it manually. I did, of course, note the username and kinda expected what sort of posts would arrive but knew they'd not reach the board because I wouldn't approve them.

My carelessness came in setting them up as a regular user when I did my jiggery pokery and not as a new user. He then posted whilst I was out running so I missed the start of this drama unfolding.

An away end does NOTHING to stop this sort of thing happening from a new user as anyone could join with, say, "Hughton's blue and white army" and then post like a troll. How does an away end stop that happening? It doesn't.

In short: jog on sweetheart.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
An interesting post. I mean it's terribly flawed in all manner of ways, but it's an interesting insight into a Palace fans mindset.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
vkZO9.gif

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club with The Biggest BOTTLEJOB fans.

- Brighton v Palace 0-2. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Derby 2-6. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday 1-3. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton Play Off Bottlejobs? 100%

I understand everyone on here is on the ''Promotion Bus'' so to speak, but the club as a whole and the fans are all clueless. First of all, as you can see above that it's a never ending pattern of ****ing it all up. I think it's all so funny that all of you for the last four seasons have been saying the same old shit so early. "It's our year, it's our season, we're going up this year" - It's all the same and that's why I despise the club so much. First of all, I can't complain that this season you've all started so well, but I remember when Brighton done Norwich 5-0, and coming on here and on Facebook seeing every Brighton fan saying, "WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE SEASON" - I mean come on, it was like 13 games and that's got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard.

I was so delighted on Saturday when Preston beat you 2-0 because maybe that was a kick in the bollocks everyone deserved, even sweeter taste knowing an eighteen match unbeaten run ended and Brighton seem once again the bottle jobs as we know it. I think everyone forgets when looking at the table that a win is three points and the chasing pack below are slowly approaching up to take that 2nd place spot. I believe Newcastle will end up storming the league in the upcoming weeks and 1st place was never going to Brighton at all which makes it all the greater knowing that Newcastle are the strongest force in the league.

The Transfer Window - Why in the ****ing **** aren't you buying anyone in the transfer window at the moment. You're nineteen days in and you've secured a bunch of nobodies they have gone straight into the reserve ****. That isn't really positive is it? If you can't see through that then you're ridiculously stupid. It's the same as every year at the moment, you have one good goalscorer then the rest just fade away. I know what Chris Haughton is doing, waiting and waiting until the very last minute thinking that at the moment the squad is strong enough.....It isn't, you need a Premier League Mind in that squad who can pull the boys through with the experience to keep calm. Brighton for sure, don't have any of that. Just all Championship Bottlers. Why can't you just fork out a good couple million on a striker who can partner up who is actually capable of scoring goals instead of having the goons that score against the shitty clubs, but can't preform against the big sides. It's going to be a panic buy if you lose to Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night.

THE BOTTLING OUTCOME: I've said it for the last three seasons so the 4th season isn't going to be different, Brighton will **** this up as they've always done and will lose out in the Play Off's ONCE AGAIN. The runs of losses will come in the next two months, the frustration and the anger will kick in when Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds start chasing and soon enough over-taking. Just face the facts and disappointment already that Brighton aren't going up into the Premier League.

Crystal Palace - I love the fact you laugh at Palace's disappointment from time to time but they're in the Premier League, the best league in the world. I know for sure they couldn't care less about your comments because not only did they do you in the play off's, they laughed all the way to promotion and have stayed in the premier league all that time. There is no way in hell Brighton would of stayed there for this long and even I, if, if, somehow in this life you get there, you'll get relegated first season so it's pointless you being humiliated.

That's really it, keep being the bottlers you all are.
Cheers.

Love you too, Poppet.

How was 2016 for you again? Enjoyed seeing Palace getting spanked week-in, week-out, did you?

We did.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

The first posts from a new user need to be approved before they appear on the board. This user emailed me to say they couldn't activate their account so I did it manually. I did, of course, note the username and kinda expected what sort of posts would arrive but knew they'd not reach the board because I wouldn't approve them.

My carelessness came in setting them up as a regular user when I did my jiggery pokery and not as a new user. He then posted whilst I was out running so I missed the start of this drama unfolding.

An away end does NOTHING to stop this sort of thing happening from a new user as anyone could join with, say, "Hughton's blue and white army" and then post like a troll. How does an away end stop that happening? It doesn't.

What if we get to the PREMIERSHIP (in capitals for you lad), surely we will need one then?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

So it was for real? WOW :laugh:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh, this gets better. He was that desperate to post that essay that he complained to the Mods about having trouble registering. That's a very special type of needy.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Love you too, Poppet.

How was 2016 for you again? Enjoyed seeing Palace getting spanked week-in, week-out, did you?

We did.

The original post has since been edited.

The original mentioned us enjoying Palace's 'losses from time to time'. Was probably the best bit. I guess strictly speaking there was a period over the summer where they stopped losing, but been pretty consistent over than that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Must admit I misread his user name to start with, thought it was a new advertising campaign, give bozza fifty quid and you can advertise nearly anything

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club with The Biggest BOTTLEJOB fans.

- Brighton v Palace 0-2. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Derby 2-6. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday 1-3. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton Play Off Bottlejobs? 100%

I understand everyone on here is on the ''Promotion Bus'' so to speak, but the club as a whole and the fans are all clueless. First of all, as you can see above that it's a never ending pattern of ****ing it all up. I think it's all so funny that all of you for the last four seasons have been saying the same old shit so early. "It's our year, it's our season, we're going up this year" - It's all the same and that's why I despise the club so much. First of all, I can't complain that this season you've all started so well, but I remember when Brighton done Norwich 5-0, and coming on here and on Facebook seeing every Brighton fan saying, "WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE SEASON" - I mean come on, it was like 13 games and that's got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard.

I was so delighted on Saturday when Preston beat you 2-0 because maybe that was a kick in the bollocks everyone deserved, even sweeter taste knowing an eighteen match unbeaten run ended and Brighton seem once again the bottle jobs as we know it. I think everyone forgets when looking at the table that a win is three points and the chasing pack below are slowly approaching up to take that 2nd place spot. I believe Newcastle will end up storming the league in the upcoming weeks and 1st place was never going to Brighton at all which makes it all the greater knowing that Newcastle are the strongest force in the league.

The Transfer Window - Why in the ****ing **** aren't you buying anyone in the transfer window at the moment. You're nineteen days in and you've secured a bunch of nobodies they have gone straight into the reserve ****. That isn't really positive is it? If you can't see through that then you're ridiculously stupid. It's the same as every year at the moment, you have one good goalscorer then the rest just fade away. I know what Chris Haughton is doing, waiting and waiting until the very last minute thinking that at the moment the squad is strong enough.....It isn't, you need a Premier League Mind in that squad who can pull the boys through with the experience to keep calm. Brighton for sure, don't have any of that. Just all Championship Bottlers. Why can't you just fork out a good couple million on a striker who can partner up who is actually capable of scoring goals instead of having the goons that score against the shitty clubs, but can't preform against the big sides. It's going to be a panic buy if you lose to Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night.

THE BOTTLING OUTCOME: I've said it for the last three seasons so the 4th season isn't going to be different, Brighton will **** this up as they've always done and will lose out in the Play Off's ONCE AGAIN. The runs of losses will come in the next two months, the frustration and the anger will kick in when Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds start chasing and soon enough over-taking. Just face the facts and disappointment already that Brighton aren't going up into the Premier League.

Crystal Palace - I love the fact you laugh at Palace's disappointment from time to time but they're in the Premier League, the best league in the world. I know for sure they couldn't care less about your comments because not only did they do you in the play off's, they laughed all the way to promotion and have stayed in the premier league all that time. There is no way in hell Brighton would of stayed there for this long and even I, if, if, somehow in this life you get there, you'll get relegated first season so it's pointless you being humiliated.

That's really it, keep being the bottlers you all are.
Cheers.

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Oh, and good luck in Europe by the way. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
All this thread serves to do is further fuel my curiosity regarding fans who go on other teams forums.

Reading them anonymously I can kind of understand; it is interesting to see views from other fans but to take time out of your day to create an account and then write a five paragraph post?

Something about it just seems so desperately lonely as if there's some cavernous hole in their life that needs to be explored and conquered.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let's have a look at results since the war
Palace Doubles over Brighton:
None

Brighton Doubles over Palace:
50/51
51/52
55/56
57/58
75/76