Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln tickets on sale Thursday 9am.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not sure loyalty points are really needed for this one. Perhaps I'll be surprised though.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not sure loyalty points are really needed for this one. Perhaps I'll be surprised though.

The obvious comparison would be Burton and I think that just about sold out by the time the came around. Although less notice and probably more regulars have been to Lincoln, if not for a long time, than had had the chance to do Burton.

I suppose in theory the FA Cup 4th Round is a pretty big deal, so the club are just covering their backs.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Surprised at the points required being so high, luckily Preston away and McDons at home have given me enough.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strange this as Mini is at Lincoln University but travelling back home on the Friday to see us so for that reason we are out

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Surprised Lincoln haven't ramped up their prices a bit.

Don't they have to agree with us the pricing levels?

Replay prices and date already announced their end.

Should a replay be necessary then this will take place at the American Express Community Stadium on Wednesday 8 February 2017, ko 7.45pm. Admission prices will be £12 for adults, £8 for concessions 65+, £8 for under 21s £6 for juniors under 18.
Read more at http://www.redimps.co.uk/news/artic...-information-3526334.aspx#gvjohgFXzGPzW7hg.99

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
1160 points...well I know of several that are well over this and not using and so I reckon all that want a ticket will get a ticket.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Odd they are starting the points so high given a decent allocation, and likely lower demand than normal, mixed with the game being only next Saturday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't they have to agree with us the pricing levels?

Replay prices and date already announced their end.

Should a replay be necessary then this will take place at the American Express Community Stadium on Wednesday 8 February 2017, ko 7.45pm. Admission prices will be £12 for adults, £8 for concessions 65+, £8 for under 21s £6 for juniors under 18.
Read more at http://www.redimps.co.uk/news/artic...-information-3526334.aspx#gvjohgFXzGPzW7hg.99
Effing bargain !

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Attachments

• 2017-01-19 (4)_LI.jpg
    2017-01-19 (4)_LI.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 844

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do they own a VW polo? Seen one a few times around Lincoln with a Seagulls window sticker. I'm also at Uni of Ljncoln

No he does not, he has no car as Lincoln is so compact

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Up for this one. Did go to the game in 03, on of those I forgot how much we lost by.

Do the home fans still do the Dambusters tune when they score?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here