Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wheelchair user beats Firstgroup.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Only a matter of time before the railways are in court for their latest edict refusing to ensure disabled access.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
IMHO two unreasonable people. Sadly some disabled people are like that . A gentleman, able bodied or not, would not want a mum and kids turned off. I guess that space was all there was for a pushchair........

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
How many millions have been paid out of tax payers money on this 5 year battle??. Insane.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
IMHO two unreasonable people. Sadly some disabled people are like that . A gentleman, able bodied or not, would not want a mum and kids turned off. I guess that space was all there was for a pushchair........
There is no evidence she was going to be pushed off. She was asked to move and refused.

The reality is the space is for a wheelchair not a push chair.

Whether buses need more space for push chairs is another matter.

The non gentlemen are the others on the bus who didn't leave to make space for both.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No need for this ruling really. Instead, If I were Lord Chief Justice Wig Wearer I'd make it law for people to have manners. The End.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How many millions have been paid out of tax payers money on this 5 year battle??. Insane.
Tell that to the judge ruling on a Terry Taliban challenging the right for him to fire guns at our soldiers...and not to be shot back at...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here