• No NEW striker

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • No Lincoln game on TV

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't get my head around all this going on with minutes applauses, bits of stone having my name on, no NEW striker and the Lincoln GAME not on TV, let's FIND out what the CONSENSUS is before we EMAIL Lapdog Barber on the WRONG thing to be UPSET about.

All of THE above. Bloody lap dog obergruppenfurhrer perry! It's all his fault.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I keep hearing the dainty footsteps of the office above me who twice a year rent their space to a troop of junior piccolo players. I've had words with them before, but they insist it's impossible to play the instrument without skipping. I gave them a likely-story grimace, but when trying it just the once they weren't wrong. The better you play it, the higher your skip becomes. Still really annoying though.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I want THE CLAP when I DIE.

Well hopefully it won't be why you died!

Not unduly disturbed by any of the four options.
1 & 2 ....I'll be absent.
3. Think we'll survive without one, but trust we will sign one anyway.
4. I'll be there...yes, amongst the mongs gawping into the Beebs cameras last evening (attractive bunch).

Hope CH fields a strong squad...hate the FA Cup being devalued. :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm most outraged at the Lesbians that live next door to me keeping me up all night with their weekly drug fuelled noisy lovemaking sessions!

that is appaling. can we come round to, er, monitor the noise levels?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm most outraged at the Lesbians that live next door to me keeping me up all night with their weekly drug fuelled noisy lovemaking sessions!

Ooooh you lucky, lucky bugger. Shows how different we all are...I'd be stuffing various forbidden substances through their letterbox on a daily basis! You could suggest that as it prevents you sleeping, could you at least watch! :blush:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
*What are YOU most OUTRAGED about today ?*
I found a good deal on something I wanted, so I told a small group that I chat with, and someone (unaware of what I was even buying) gazumped me and bought it. I'm not happy.

Sorry, was this supposed to be about football?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ooooh you lucky, lucky bugger. Shows how different we all are...I'd be stuffing various forbidden substances through their letterbox on a daily basis! You could suggest that as it prevents you sleeping, could you at least watch! :blush:

You get tired of it in the end, the noise sounds like there's a murder taking place, annoyingly one of them is an actual looker, hostie I think.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Grammar pedant. Letterboxes.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm still outraged that I didn't receive a free shirt from the club for my 7th birthday. The fact that I'm now in my 40s and didn't start supporting BHA until I was 10 is besides the point. Bloody jobsworths! #barberout etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here