Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting interview with Barnet co-managers

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing to do with the Albion but there's a genuinely interesting interview with the two young men who have taken the reins at The Hive. Both have come through youth team coaching at Barnet and seem to have an excellent approach to football management. 'Co-Managers' as a concept is the sort of thing that the Mersons and Lawrensons of this world would immediately scoff at, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Some of the stuff they say about treating people like individuals and understanding their motivations seems almost Hughtonesque.

Incidentally, the podcast this is from 'Not The Top 20' which is my current favourite. If we do go up I will sorely miss the insightful and informed discussion of the Albion that they provide.

https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod/interview-barnet-fc-managers-rossi-eames-and-henry-newman

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Nothing to do with the Albion but there's a genuinely interesting interview with the two young men who have taken the reins at The Hive. Both have come through youth team coaching at Barnet and seem to have an excellent approach to football management. 'Co-Managers' as a concept is the sort of thing that the Mersons and Lawrensons of this world would immediately scoff at, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Some of the stuff they say about treating people like individuals and understanding their motivations seems almost Hughtonesque.

Incidentally, the podcast this is from 'Not The Top 20' which is my current favourite. If we do go up I will sorely miss the insightful and informed discussion of the Albion that they provide.

https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod/interview-barnet-fc-managers-rossi-eames-and-henry-newman

Two very bright lads, I know them both well. Check out the Barnet FC YouTube page and you'll see more of their interviews.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here