Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance that Lincoln cup game could be televised ?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anyone who wants to go will be able to, away end is 2000. We won't take 2000 to go and watch the reserves and U23s play.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Could still be on the Sunday. Many FA Cup games seem to be on Sundays despite not bring on TV.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Anyone who wants to go will be able to, away end is 2000. We won't take 2000 to go and watch the reserves and U23s play.
They said on TV 1500 allocation for Ipswich of which they sold 1100. I had heard 1800 prior to the game.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
They said on TV 1500 allocation for Ipswich of which they sold 1100. I had heard 1800 prior to the game.

Don't think there's any chance we'd take 1800, considering everyone knows the sort of team we'll put out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If it holds 2000, I'd suggest Ipswich had nearly 1500. That's quite impressive, although it's a lot bloody closer.

Can't decide if I want to do this one......

Is it standing?

It's seating but everyone stood tonight in the away end.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don't think there's any chance we'd take 1800, considering everyone knows the sort of team we'll put out.

I actually think we will put out a stronger side than most think, we may need to win to get back in winning ways or keep the momentum going also who wants to go out to a non league team.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

New ground for me, as much as I will care about the result if we lose we might still play Barnsley away at 3pm on 5th round day which will avoid fixture pile cup and a decent away trip relegated to a Tuesday night (subject Barnsley going out of course)

Edit: And Barnsley are out

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We might take a fair few simply based on it being quite an old skool ground where there were some fun times back in the day! Always lively. New ground for a few too and likely to be a decent atmosphere.

New ground for me, as much as I will care about the result if we lose we might still play Barnsley away at 3pm on 5th round day which will avoid fixture pile cup and a decent away trip relegated to a Tuesday night (subject Barnsley going out of course)

Looks like Barnsley are out. A 121st minute winner for Blackpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here