Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa -transfer request

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why is it so definitely a NO?

He's just the sort of proven player I could imagine Bloom taking a gamble on, providing we don't overpay...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Leeds want him on loan too! Enquired about 2 weeks ago according to my Leeds source!

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
There were reports this morning suggesting that he may be returning to Spain, would be a shame to see him leave England!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

He's just the sort of proven player I could imagine Bloom taking a gamble on, providing we don't overpay...

Because it would mean ulloa Murray and hemed competing for one place while our real priority lies alongside one of them

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I can think of a fair few teams who need a proven Premier League goalscorer who can keen them in the Premier League, and will pay accordingly.

Who knows, in the current overheated market, the Albion might get a decent bonus into the 'buy a striker' fund.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I'm sure he has a soft spot for us but I can't imagine him dropping in level and salary in this country.

More likely to go to Spain as previously speculated. That said, if there is anything whatsoever in the Leeds loan link then I would hope we'd be all over that. It would be unfortunate for Tomer but it's not a sentimental business.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure he has a soft spot for us but I can't imagine him dropping in level and salary in this country.

More likely to go to Spain as previously speculated. That said, if there is anything whatsoever in the Leeds loan link then I would hope we'd be all over that. It would be unfortunate for Tomer but it's not a sentimental business.
I'd imagine a move to Spain wouldn't generate the bonus.

Which is a shame as I'd already spent it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

That was exactly my thoughts too - it's not a stupid idea... And we do know he loves the club and we are always going to stand a better chance with former players. Plus we were rumoured to have interest last season weren't we....?

Not the type of striker we're after if we're looking for Baldock competition but he'd be too good a option to turn down if we did have the chance to sign him on loan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here